Sunday, June 20, 2010

I NORFOLK WITH BRONZE TOURISTS AND MERMAIDS

I NORFOLK
with green mermaid in blue sea


or flowery bare-nakedness

and the fake big bosomy lady
standing with a real poor big belly man
(by Chaim Gross)
on loan from Crystal Museum.

With bronze tourists
I Norfolk,
a sister port of Annapolis.
The fake big bosomy lady
with her high hairdo
and a real poor big belly man
standing at Marina
to watch passing by
bronze tourists
with fake big bosomy ladies
and real poor big belly men.
There is a spicy sail
in a raw tale of the city
waiting in Prince Book
with the lost waves.
Nautilus
opens in Half Moon
at high sea.

I Norfolk
with mermaids
in silver ,ceramics and mirrors
on my way back
from Outer Banks.
Bronze Tourists
are still on a drem tour.

NORFOLK,VA*
JUNE 2010

-----
*

No comments:

Post a Comment